Website Use Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy & Cookies Policy govern our relationship with you in relation to this website.
If you disagree with any part of these following terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The term ‘website’ refers to the website www.careandindependence.com. The term ‘Care & Independence’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
- This website site is operated by Care & Independence Ltd. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under the company number 4214056 with registered office at Unit 3, Telford Business Centre, Telford Road, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4LD
- The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Our standard Conditions of Trading –applies to the purchase of goods from us.
- Changes to these terms
- Availability of the website
- Our website is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our website or any content provided within it will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes. You must also use it in a way that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this site by anyone else.
- We will not be liable to you if, for any reason, the website or content is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We may update our website at any time. We can remove or change any content at any time without notice.
- Links to other websites
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Registration, password and security procedures
- If you are provided by us, or you choose, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not share this with any other person.
- Liability disclaimers and limitation
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Should you require to use our imagery for your own training or promotional needs, please contact our Marketing Department via the Contact Us page with your request.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Contact us
To contact us, please visit our contact us page.